The Balanced Monthly Income Class seeks to provide consistent long-term capital growth and the opportunity for monthly income through strategic trading of long- and short-term positions in equities and fixed income securities.
The fund is suitable for investors seeking long-term capital growth with a low to medium tolerance for risk and volatility, and a medium to long-term investment horizon, where income and protecting capital are important objectives.
|Series AFSC 420 (LL)||$6.2499||+$0.0211+0.34%||$9.8514||4.42%|
|Series BFSC 421 (FL)||$6.3193||+$0.0212+0.34%||$9.9208||4.37%|
|Series FFSC 422 (NL)||$6.8066||+$0.0236+0.35%||$10.4081||4.05%|
|Series XFSC 423 (Closed to new purchases)||$6.3810||+$0.0217+0.34%||$9.9825||4.33%|
Returns as at 2.28.2017*
|1 month||Year-to-Date||1 year||3 year||5 year||10 year||CAGR |
Value Added Monthly Index (VAMI) Since Inception
as at 1/31/2017
Top Ten Holdings
as at 1/31/2017; listed alphabetically
- Altus Group Ltd.
- Bank of Montreal
- Bank of Nova Scotia (The)
- Delavaco Properties Inc*
- REDF II Hospitality Fund Ltd
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Sun Life Financial Inc.
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (The)
- Tourmaline Oil Corp.
- TransCanada Corporation
- Long/Short capabilities
- Provides monthly distribution
- Proven Management expertise in equity and income markets
- Tax-exempt investment “switchability”
- Daily liquidity and pricing
- RRSP Eligible
Our corporate class family of funds allows investors to switch from one fund to another within the family, without triggering tax implications or incurring transfer fees. Front Street Corporate Class Mutual Funds include:
- Global Balanced Income Class - global non-indexed balanced portfolio
- Global Opportunities Class - global all-cap growth
- MLP Balanced Income Class - income-generating, US energy infrastructure
- MLP & Infrastructure Income Class - income-generating, US energy infrastructure
- Tactical Bond Class - global tactical bonds
- Balanced Monthly Income Class - Canadian-focused balanced portfolio
- Growth & Income Class - global tactical balanced portfolio
- Resource Growth & Income Class - dividend-paying resource equities
- Tactical Equity Class - Canadian equities
- US Equity Class - US equities
- Growth Class - all-cap growth, energy-focused
- Special Opportunities Class - small-/mid-cap growth, energy-focused
- Money Market Class - low-risk, low-volatility option
* Performance and NAV information provided is unaudited, and net of all fees and expenses.
† NAV+distributions includes distributions since inception date of November 1, 2008
- Please read our disclaimer