Front Street MLP Balanced Income Class
The MLP Balanced Income Class seeks primarily to provide stable income, with the potential for long-term capital appreciation, by investing in a diversified portfolio consisting primarily of, or providing economic exposure to, debt (or debt-like) and equity (or equity-like, such as MLP units) securities of issuers that are primarily engaged in the transportation, storage and distribution of oil & gas, including energy infrastructure master limited partnerships (MLPs).
The fund is suitable for investors seeking long-term capital growth with a low to medium tolerance for risk and volatility, and a medium to long-term investment horizon. The fund is a suitable investment for investors or portfolios for whom income (that does not need to come from Canadian sources) and security of capital are important objectives.
There is no Price/Performance data available for this fund at this time. Please try back later.
Our corporate class family of funds allows investors to switch from one fund to another within the family, without triggering tax implications or incurring transfer fees. Front Street Corporate Class Mutual Funds include:
- Global Balanced Income Class - global non-indexed balanced portfolio
- Global Opportunities Class - global all-cap growth
- MLP Balanced Income Class - income-generating, US energy infrastructure
- MLP & Infrastructure Income Class - income-generating, US energy infrastructure
- Tactical Bond Class - global tactical bonds
- Balanced Monthly Income Class - Canadian-focused balanced portfolio
- Growth & Income Class - global tactical balanced portfolio
- Resource Growth & Income Class - dividend-paying resource equities
- Tactical Equity Class - Canadian equities
- US Equity Class - US equities
- Growth Class - all-cap growth, energy-focused
- Special Opportunities Class - small-/mid-cap growth, energy-focused
- Money Market Class - low-risk, low-volatility option